Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wikipedia really does have everything

I always feel dumb when I don't post for a while and lots of exciting things happen in my life, and my next post is decidedly inconsequential. But, oh well. I was reading Glen's blog (and I finally got to meet Glen on my most recent trip to Mountain View!) and I decided to see if my high school was on Wikipedia. And Voila! It even mentions that our school was featured in "Bring It On," which is probably the most exciting thing about it, other than the fact that it had 3,000ish students the year I graduated, which freaks the hell out of East Coasters.

1 comment:

  1. did it talk about our band being in the born free snapple commercial??? that was also pretty exciting ;). haha.

    it was 3200 people - 1000 of them freshman. i love telling that story. it freaks midwesterners even more..."there are 2000 people in my town and my graduating class was 100". hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete