Sunday, February 22, 2004

Stuff I've been consuming

Saw City of God this weekend...quite a movie. A little depressing, but very well told, not unlike Mystic River, although City of God has much more style. I'm very curious to know more about the true story...someone was telling me that tourists actually tour the slums in Rio. Also saw Casablanca at the Brattle...much better than I remembered, I think I must been half-asleep when I saw it last.

I've also been eating at new places, like East Coast Grill (the vegetable entree was actually really interesting!) and Joshua Tree (pretty average) and Bomboa (snazzy atmosphere). Also went to Bertucci's and Peach Farm again. Last night, hit Pour House (much nicer than the last time I went, now has a tap!) and LIR (a little too loud and grown-up-frat-partyish).

Still on the prowl for a new album to buy. In the meantime, Jonathan pointed out the gray album.

No comments:

Post a Comment