Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cleaning up is hard to do

One of the few things I routinely use my kitchen for is to make popcorn, which is very tasty, but always leaves a frustratingly hard-to-clean oily pot behind. This weekend, Googling in anger, I discovered that I should be using a Dobie pad. Skeptical of the ridiculous name but desperate, I bought one, and it worked miracles! Dobie pad, I love you! The Dobie pad has joined the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Scrubbing Bubbles in my pantheon of life-altering cleaning products.

3 comments:

  1. Who is the girl in the magic eraser video? Will she marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] ...Blogged about at Cleaning up is hard to do - kushal, his blog, - Last Updated - 4 minutes ago    Follow This Story   Change Your Location San Francisco, CA   Email This Story   Print Got something to say about this story, post your blog here and tell the world. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Automatic Garage Door Opener...

    There is no doubt you have a great interest in this. Thanks!...

    ReplyDelete