Friday, December 24, 2004

Home

Blogging on my parents' new wireless network (courtesy moi). After a week at home, the one thing I miss most about work is Diet Coke. Luckily, I had some today. Home's been very fun. And warm! Basketball, the beach, parties. It's feels odd to have people you see exactly once a year. Everyone (i.e. Josh and Charles) has a blog! Driving is kind of fun if you do it infrequently enough. Cranium is awesome! (Spelling questions are best answered sober, though.) Apples to Apples is mysterious, but easily won with the "Driving off a cliff" card. Firefly is addictive.

As an aside (as if this all weren't!), this Dilbert really captures how I felt when I first moved to Boston. (Good find, Richard):


Leaving now to watch more Jeopardy (boy has my trivia brain atrophied) and erase comment spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment