Wednesday, September 29, 2004

How do you shop?

So I'm on the hunt for window curtains and a bookcase (and a lamp and a couch and...). Because my window is weirdly long and I'm anti-tacky and pro-hip, those is proving surprisingly difficult. So far, Ikea is the leading contender, but their curtains might be too small. Meanwhile, there are hundreds of bookcases, none of which have really set off sparks. But, as I've been looking around online, I've been keeping lots of tabs open and praying my computer doesn't crash. Of course, since I have all these tabs, I can't restart and install the latest Windows patch. Does anybody else keep lots of tabs and windows open while shopping? I also end up emailing half the links to Catherine. Surely there's a better way?

Speaking of online shopping, Hold Everything has a moderately snazzy online catalog. Crate and Barrel and cb2 also have surprisingly hip stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment